Generally, you can use Products without providing us with any personal information about yourself. However, as you use Products, certain anonymous information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as cookies or server logs. This information is used by us for internal business purposes, to analyze trends and to improve upon our Products.
Your privacy and security is very important to us. We do not record personal information that you have not provided to us directly or explicitly given us permission to record.
Company collects and uses the personal information that you proactively provide to us only when you contact us to request information or otherwise correspond with us.
In order to fully provide the features available in the Products we also collect certain information automatically:
1. Default HTTP(S) request headers: IP address, User-Agent string, timestamp;
2. Non-personal information about products you’re reviewing on the websites supported by Shopping Owl extension (such as online marketplaces and online shops) when you visit them using the Shopping Owl extension: brand, title, category, ID & rating;
3. Information about the way you use the Products such as when you click on the Shopping Owl extension button to see reviews.
After uninstalling Shopping Owl extension, you may be directed to a webpage that asks for your feedback. The webpage anonymously stores some application and platform related data. If you decide to submit feedback, we will also store it anonymously.
Google Analytics helps us understand the use of our Products by our users.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated by it about your use of the Products (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Products, compiling reports on activity and providing other services relating to Products activity and usage. You can find more information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data here - https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Company uses the information we collect for our own general business purposes:
We will not share your information with third parties except as follows:
1. as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
2. when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
3. with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them;
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Products. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you’d like us to delete Personal information that you have provided us, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. In the event you make such a request, note that we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data.
Shopping Owl Products do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see http://www.allaboutdnt.com/
Our Products do not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from young people under the age of 13 and if we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will promptly delete it.